About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO
Hey Everyone!! I'm Erika. I'm a 28 year old, fashion loving, food blogging, midwestern girl! I grew up on hearty meals and enjoying the simple life of South Dakota. Ever since leaving home I have found a love for baking and cooking. I started this blog for my family and friends so that they can see how food blog recipes REALLY turn out. When I'm not too busy running the fashion world and have time for the blogging world, I will try to update the blog weekly. I am not a professional and probably never will be, so don't expect too much from me. :) I just love to have fun, get messy and make the simple things. ENJOY!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

S'more Brownies

Yes, I know. The name alone makes your mouth water. What's even better, this recipe is SUPER easy and quick!! My last recipe for brownies was totally worth the time but if you are in a time crunch, this one is a go to! It is a fun summer dessert and even tastes great warmed up in the microwave a few days later!

Prep time is only about 5-10 mins and the cooking time is about 35-45 mins.

Ingredients:
1 pack brownie mix (Make sure to have ingredients listed on the box!!)
2 cups miniature marshmallows
4 graham crackers, cut into chunks
2 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars, cut into each segments

Step One:
Preheat oven and prepare brownies as directed on back of box. Place into oven and cook for designated cooking time for your pan size.

Step Two:
Once brownies are done baking,top evenly with marshmallows and broken pieces of graham cracker. Turn oven to low broil and place brownies into oven. Watch the brownies and remove once marshmallows are golden brown. BE CAREFUL, they will burn easily!!


Step Three:
Remove brownies from oven, top INSTANTLY with chocolate pieces, cut and ENJOY!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment