About Me

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO
Hey Everyone!! I'm Erika. I'm a 28 year old, fashion loving, food blogging, midwestern girl! I grew up on hearty meals and enjoying the simple life of South Dakota. Ever since leaving home I have found a love for baking and cooking. I started this blog for my family and friends so that they can see how food blog recipes REALLY turn out. When I'm not too busy running the fashion world and have time for the blogging world, I will try to update the blog weekly. I am not a professional and probably never will be, so don't expect too much from me. :) I just love to have fun, get messy and make the simple things. ENJOY!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Simple Summer Guacamole

Here is something you should know, I HATE AVOCADO'S, BUT I love this guacamole! It takes all of 3 minutes and is some of the best guacamole I have ever had. Some may not even call it guacamole but for those of us who don't have the most refined palette, this is wonderful! I don't have the original blog website for this recipe because I took it from a coworker of mine.

Ingredients:
3 Ripped Avocado's
1 16 oz. can of black bean and corn salsa (I just used Archer Farms from Target)
1/2 Tablespoon of sugar
Dash of salt
Lime juice from 1/2 a lime (this is not only for taste but also to make it so that your dip doesn't brown)

Ingredients:

Step One:
Peel the avocados and place them into a small dish.

Step Two:
Mash avocados with a fork until desired texture is reached.
 Step Three:
Add 3/4 can of salsa, sugar, salt and lime juice. Mix all the ingredients together and you are DONE!! Refrigerate if desired!



Let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment